Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: Weekend Shopping - Skinlife and My Favorite Beauty Boutique

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Weekend Shopping - Skinlife and My Favorite Beauty Boutique


It seemed almost inevitable that this shop came up in my life, because the first time I went there while I was walking around Chiado I thought, what a wonderful and elegant space and what a beautiful work of recovery. It was more than obvious that this ' beauty boutique' was signed by someone with very good taste so I went in!
The funny thing is that somehow this kind of good taste was familiar to me so as I entered the first thing I said to the two gorgeous guys who were behind the counter was: "Hello Are the shop owners? You are Dutch right?!!!" Of course they looked at me like I was from Mars and burst out laughing! And... of course they were! Patrick and Dennis are 2 adorable Dutch , who fell in love with Portugal about 3 years and opened SKINLIFE .

Nowadays, this shop is in my top 5 shops to visit in Chiado. I do not live without their products, nor the hands of Patrick who became my official makeup artist, since the first time he landed his hands on me! He also does my eyebrows and they end up looking so good that I look like I did plastic surgery. 

***
 
Parecia quase inevitável que esta loja surgisse na minha vida, pois a primeira vez que lá entrei num fim-de-semana em que passeava no Chiado pensei, que espaço maravilhoso tão elegante, e que belo trabalho de recuperação. Era mais que óbvio que esta 'boutique de beleza' tinha a assinatura de alguém com muito bom gosto. O mais engraçado é que este bom gosto me era tão familiar que entrei e a primeira coisa que disse aos dois girassos que estavam atrás do balcão: "Olá! São os donos da loja?! Vocês são Holandeses não são?!" Claro que eles olharam para mim, como se eu fosse de Marte e desataram a rir!

Claro que eram! O Patrick e o Dennis são 2 Holandeses adoráveis, que se apaixonaram por Portugal há cerca de 3 anos, e fundaram a SKINLIFE

Hoje em dia, esta loja está nas minhas top 5 lojas a visitar no Chiado. Já não passo sem os seus produtos nem sem as mãos do Patrick que se tornou o meu maquilhador oficial, assim que me pôs as mãos em cima! Já para nem falar nas sobrancelhas, pois cada vez que ele as arranja parece que fiz uma plástica aos olhos! É impressionante. 





This is also where I start my recordings days, laughing very hard with Patrick and all the nonsense we say in the morning. It's the good spirits that live in this space.

*** 
É aqui que começo sempre os dias das gravações do Querido, a rir que nem uma tonta com os disparates, a boa disposição e o bom astral que se vive neste espaço. 



 



These are some of my favorite products from the store. Starting with Ellis Faas makeup, my greatest discovery of 2013. I finnaly seem to no longer have the shadow and mascara on my kneesafter ten hours recording!

  The secret is cream makeup instead of powder, and the difference I amazing after so many hours without retouching, it remains flawless! Perfect for people who spend many hours with makeup, like me, and do not want to be retouching all day.

***

Estes são alguns dos meus produtos favoritos da loja. A começar pela maquilhagem da Ellis Faas, que são a minha grande descoberta de 2013. Finalmente já não pareço ter a sombra e o rímel quase nos joelhos, após dez horas a gravar!

 O segredo é maquilhagem em creme e não em pó, e a diferença que noto é que ao fim de tantas horas sem retoques, continua impecável! Perfeita para quem passa muitas horas com maquilhagem, como eu, e não quer estar sempre a retocar.


My beauty favorites that I use everyday...

***
O meu tratamento de beleza e limpeza, favoritos e que tenho usado religiosamente, 
todos os dias!




...and some of my favorites Summer & Winter fragrances are.

***
 E os aromas Inverno e Verão que mais gosto.







The next time you go to Chiado, you have to visit the SKINLIFE for a truly beauty experience and Meet Dennis and Patrick, who are such nice people who captivate you in one second! Can also check the facebook page HERE 
Adress is - Rua Paiva de Andrade 4, 1200 - 310 Lisboa contact +351 21 193 0236

*** 


A Próxima vez que forem até ao Chiado, visitem a SKINLIFE que não se vão arrepender!
Nem que seja só para conhecer o Dennis e o Patrick, que são uma simpatia 
e nos cativam no primeiro segundo!
 
Também podem consultar a página do facebook AQUI!

Morada - Rua Paiva de Andrade 4, 1200 - 310 Lisboa contact +351 21 193 0236



Até Amanhã

Ana Antunes
(Thank you for sharing my passion for beautiful homes)

Comentários

Post a Comment

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração